Danfoss VACON® 20 Cold Plate
For flexibility in cooling, with focus on customer-specific cooling solutions, the VACON® 20 Cold Plate is the perfect AC drive for OEMs with special cooling requirements.
Cold plate cooling allows the drive to be used in the best possible cooling configurations, such as passive heat sinks, liquid-based cooling or any other cold surface onto which the AC drive can be mounted.
VACON® 20 Cold Plate operates atup to 70 ºC ambient temperatures without derating, and is installable at low depth due to its flat form factor. For the user, this means the greatest possible flexibility – and the ability to install the drive into sealed enclosures.
The VACON® 20 Cold Plate contains same user interfaces and options as in the other VACON® 20 products, including built-in support for IEC 61131-1 PLC programming.
- Highest cooling flexibility and performance due to cold plate design
- Fits into the tightest of spaces thanks to its slender economical design
- Quick installation and set-up due to fast plugging of I/O wiring
- Operates reliably in an extensive range of demanding operating conditions
- Extended lifetime due to oversized components
Supply voltages and power range
- 1 x 208-240 V…0.75-1.5 kW
- 3 x 208-240 V…0.75-4 kW
- 3 x 380-480 V…0.75-7.5 kW