SensoLyt® 700 IQ
Digital pH/ORP armature to be used with electrodes, connectable to the IQ SENSOR NET SensoLyt®700 IQ – digital pH/ORP armature with integrated preamplifier and temperature sensor as well as lightning protection to be connected to IQ SENSOR NET:
By storing calibration values within the sensor, a “pre-calibrated pH-measurement” can be generated. Due to our quick-lock, the sensor can be disconnected and – after laboratory calibration – re-connected at the site easily. Inconvenient calibrations in the field under adverse conditions can be completely eliminated if there is an IQ connection in the lab.
A special switch also allows automatic monitoring for glass breakage. The required replacement of the SensoLyt® electrode is quick and uncomplicated.
The sea water model is optimized for the use in special media: All wetted parts are made of titanium and plastic and are therefore extremely resistant to corrosion.
- Stable signals by digital signal processing
- Convenient by calibration in the lab and glass breakage detection
- Reliable measured values by integrated temperature sensor
- Measuring method: Electrochemical
- Measuring range: 0.00 … 14.00 pH (depending on the electrode) ± 2000mV (depending on the electrode)
- Resolution: 0.01 pH, 1mV
- Integrated Preamplifier: Yes
- Sensor check function: Yes
- Temp. measurement: Integrated NTC, 23 … 140 °F (-5 … +60 °C)
- Temp. compensation: 32 … 140 °F (0 … +60 °C)
- Pressure Resistance: 10 bar
- Ambient Conditions: Operating temperature: 32 … 140 °F (0 … +60 °C)
- Electrical connections: 2-wire shield cable with quick fastener to sensor
- Electromagnetic Compatibility: EN 61326, Class B, FCC Class A; Intended for indispensable operation
- Certifications: CE, cETL, ETL
- Mechanical: Sensor body: V4A stainless steel 1.4571, Protection cap: PVC, Sensor holder: POM, Protection rating: IP 68
- Weight (without cable): 700 IQ = Approx 2.14 lb (970 g), 700 IQ SW* = Approx. 3.97 lb (1.800 g)
- Warranty: 2 years for defects in quality
- SW* Sensor as a sea water model (with plastic arming (POM))