Conductivity Level Switch 501
The Conductivity Level Switch 501 is a simple and price competitive system for on/off level measurement. Its typically used in applications to control pumps and valves, to alert high or low levels or to detect water on the floor.
The system includes a signal amplifier (501) that can operate up to tree level electrodes. The stainless steel electrodes can be cut to the desired length and connected via the electrode base to the amplifier.
The amplifier can be configured to either pump in or out of the tank. The electrode base can be mounted on a standard MJK bracket directly on the wall or in combination with MJK modular fittings. The 501 transmitter is for DIN-rail mounting.
- Stainless steel diaphragm, steel AISI 316L body
- 2-wire 4 – 20 mA loop powered, 10-30VDC
- Low voltage versions digital RS485 supply voltage 3,6-30VDC
- Very low drift (<0.5%) and high accuracy (±0.25%), year after year
- Field re-programmable for custom ranges and zero offset calibration
- Measuring ranges from 0 – 3 m to 0 – 300 m.
- Built-in Modbus protocol for measurement readout and remote calibration
- Mounting: On DIN rail
- Power supply: 230 V AC ±10%, 12 V DC consumption approx. 4VA
- Temp. range: -20+ to +65° C
- Materials: Cover: Lexan. Base: Noryl
- CE approvals: EN 61000-6-1, EN61000-6-3
- Enclosure: IP22
- Sensitivity: Min.: 100 mA. Max.: 1mA
- Relay output: SPDT switch, max. 250 VAC, 4A resistive/1A inductive load