Susix® / Oxix® Converter and Display
The Susix® / Oxix® Converter is designed with the latest microprocessor technology to ensure accurate measurements coupled with versatile output and operation.
The Susix® / Oxix® Display is unique in its design in which it can be mounted in three different ways: locally on the sensor, remotely on a wall or mounted in a panel door. Furthermore, a single Display can operate up to 4 MJK Instruments.
Susix® / Oxix® Display has a very user friendly menu structure with all instructions in clear text – no symbols or codes are used.
Susix® / Oxix® Converters and Displays are supplied with a technically advanced enclosure made of glass reinforced polycarbonate giving maximum protection against harsh industrial environments.
Features of the Susix® / Oxix® Converter and Display:
- Supports 240 VAC, 24VAC or 10-30 VDC Supply (max power consumption 10W)
- Susix® / Oxix® Converter can be mounted up to 50 meters from the Sensor
- Susix® / Oxix® Display can be mounted up to 1,000 meters from the converter
- Up to 4 MJK Instrument converters can be connected to 1 Susix® / Oxix® Display via the built in MJK Instrument Link
- Enclosures are made from a glass reinforced Polycarbonate material, giving an enclosure rating of IP67
- Wide range of supported engineering units
- Built in data logger with graphical display
- Simple and flat menu structure with easy navigation
- 4-20 mA output
- 2 relays for control or alarm output
- Self diagnosis with indication and logging of errors
- Communication Options Modules include Modbus and Profibus
Oxix® Dissolved Oxygen Sensor
The Oxix® operates via an optical sensor which has no consumable parts like membranes or chemicals, and the optical sensor is almost maintenance free. The sensor has built in tubing which can be connected to a valved air or water line to enable self cleaning, a regular flushing of the optics can be controlled by the converter.
The Oxix® dissolved oxygen transmitter is a unique system that combines advanced electronics with a solid-state optical sensor. No other dissolved oxygen system can compare with the features and benefits of this revolutionary design.
Features of the Oxix® Dissolved Oxygen Sensor:
- Measuring via Optical Flourescence which does not consume Oxygen from the process like standard sensors
- No consumable replacement parts
- Built in Cleaning System when connected
- 3 year warranty on sensors
- insensitive to ambient light
- Optional accessories for handrail mounting and Ball Float Mount
- Range of 0 to 25 ppm with a resolution of 0.02 ppm and accuracy of 1% or 0.02 ppm
- Temperature range of between 0 to 50°C