Alyza IQ PO4
The perfect solution to support phosphate elimination as well as phosphate load monitoring – on-site analyzer for orthophosphate measurement in the IQ SENSOR NET:
The Alyza IQ PO4 orthophosphate analyzer is another component for the IQ SENSOR NET. It can be easily integrated into new and existing systems just as simple as a sensor. The measuring principle is based on the photometric yellow method (molybdate vanadate), which has been a proven detection method for orthophosphate. Thanks to the wet chemical measurement directly in the process, Alyza IQ is the perfect solution to support phosphate elimination as well as monitoring the phosphate load.
Alyza IQ boasts an extremely low use of reagents – an advantage that significantly reduces operating costs and waste generation Regular maintenance takes only 10 minutes every 3 months. Thanks to the new technology, Alyza IQ provides an accurate and reliable measurement over the whole range of 0.02-15.00 mg/l and 0.2-50.0 mg/l PO4-P. The fully automated cleaning as well as 1- or 2-point calibration with selectable intervals ensures an exceptional degree of operational safety. Alyza IQ PO4 can be installed directly at the basin. This guarantees short transport distances and promptly measured values. Thanks to the climate package, the analyzer is perfectly suited for all weathers
- Minimized reagent consumption and waste
- Simple Service-Regular maintenance takes only 10 minutes every 3 months
- Reliable results from low to high measuring levels
- Compatible with IQ SENSOR NET
- Measurement method: Molybdate-Vanadate method (Yellow method)
- Measurement range: One measuring range
- MR1: 0.02 … 15.00 mg/l PO4-P, Displayed: 0.00 … 15.00 mg/l PO4-P, Resolution: 0.01 mg/l PO4-P, Accuracy: ±2 % ±0.02 mg/l.
- MR2: 0.2 … 50.0 mg/l PO4-P, Displayed: 0.0 … 50.0 mg/l PO4-P, Resolution: 0.05 mg/l PO4-P, Accuracy: ±2 % ±0.2 mg/l
- Sample streams/channels: 1- and 2-channel versions available
- Cleaning: Automatic cleaning with cleaning solutions
- Calibration: Automatic 1- and 2-point calibrations
- Operational temperature: -4 … 104 °F (-20 … +40) °C