The Flow Converter 713 is a complete instrument for the measuring of instantaneous flow and recording of accumulated water flow. It can be adapted to any type of weir or flume.
Flow Converter 713
Features of the Flow Converter 713:
- Order to suit either an MJK Ultrasonic Level Sensor or a 4-20 mA device such as our Hydrostatic Level Sensor
- Supply voltage of 240 VAC with an option to order as a 10 – 30 VDC unit
- Built-in ISO 1438 flow formulas
- Flow-proportional control of sampler
- Adapts to any kind of weir or flume
- Built-in stormflow function
- Built-in totalizer with counter
- Indication of average flow actual, the last hour, today, the last 24 hours
- Indication of accumulated flow actual, the last hour, today, the last day
- If 713 is set as an emergency stormflow meter, the number of stormflows, stormflow time and volume and start and stop time for the last stormflow are counted
- Alarm can be set for high and low flow, and excess of 1- and 24-hour volumes
For measurement of flow in open systems MJK supplies prefabricated flumes.
The flumes are manufactured in fiber glass, PVC or stainless steel. The flumes are ready for installation or molding.
Standard types which cover the range from 100 m3/h to 2000 m3/h
- Parshall flume 2″ 100 m3/h
- Parshall flume 3″ 275 m3/h
- Parshall flume 6″ 600 m3/h
- Parshall flume 9″ 1,200 m3/h
- Parshall flume 12″ 2,000 m3/h
Material: Fiber Glass, reinforced polyester
Venturi flumes are supplied standard as short throated Khafagi type
- Flat Bottom, therefore suitable to be built into existing flumes.
- Option supplied in stainless steel AISI 316
- Easy to build in. Prepared for molding with air holes
Standard types which cover the range from 35 m3/h to 150 m3/h
- Venturi flume 5″, 35 m3/h
- Venturi flume 5″, 120 m3/h
- Venturi flume 6″, 150 m3/h
Material: Stainless steel AISI 304
Palmer & Bowlus flumes are designed for installation in partly full pipes.
• Connection to standard pipelines
• Many applications in waste water for measuring continuous flow and storm flow
• Flumes are often mounted in wells, where only a few adjustments for installation are made
• The simple form keeps the flume clean.
Standard types which cover the range from 70 m3/h to 325 m3/h
- Palmer & Bowlus flume, 70 m3/h, 8″, DN200
- Palmer & Bowlus flume 110 m3/h, 10″, DN250
- Palmer & Bowlus flume 200 m3/h, 12″, DN300
- Palmer & Bowlus flume 325 m3/h, 15″, DN400
Material: Fiber Glass, reinforced polyester/PVC.
MJK prefabricated flumes are prepared for mounting a bracket for an ultrasonic sensor. The bracket is made of stainless steel. In places where it is not possible to use the sensor bracket for mounting of the ultrasonic sensor the standard MJK bracket for ultrasonic sensors can be used.