MagFlux™ Electromagnetic Flow Meter
MagFlux® Electromagnetic Flow Meters deliver very stable and highly accurate flow measurements in conductive liquids. MagFlux® Flow Meters have no moving parts to create hydraulic influence on the flow, use a well-proven technology, and communicate using a standard protocol. MagFlux® Flow Sensors are available in sizes ranging from DN 15 to DN 2000, with standard construction lengths and connections. MagFlux® Flow Meters can be installed either with the converter mounted on the flow sensor, on a wall or mounted in a panel.
MagFlux® Flow Meters are used for measuring and totalising flow of conductive liquids in pressurised closed pipe systems. MagFlux® Flow Meters measure flow in both directions of potable water, waste water and process fluids.
MagFlux® 7100 sensor is manufactured with PTFE Liner. The PTFE liner has a low degree of friction, and is chemicals resistant and suitable for high media temperatures.
MagFlux® 7200 sensor is produced with a Hard Rubber Liner. The Hard Rubber liner of the MagFlux 7200 series, is used for general water purpose usage.
The MagFlux® Converter offers two digital outputs and analogue 4-20mA output.
Optionally, Modbus and Profibus RS485 outputs are available.
- One graphic Display can operate up to 4 MagFlux® Flowmeters
- Intuitive menu structure with easy navigation
- Built-in datalogger with the display
- Large dynamic measuring range with an accuracy of up to ±0,25%
- Two dynamic batch counters and password protection
- Counters and pulse output with or without resetModbus® communication is utilized between the display and flow converter and to other external devices
- 4-20 mA output for flow in one or both directions
- Detection of empty pipe
- Automatic electrode cleaning
- Full bore bi-directional sensor