MagFlux® Flowmeters are developed for measurements in all types of conductive liquids, including measurement of flow in drinking water, wastewater, sludge and process water.
MagFlux® Flow sensors are manufactured in carbon steel and stainless steel for flange or wafer connection and lining in hard, soft rubber or PTFE/PFA.
MagFlux® Converters are designed with the latest microprocessor technology to ensure accurate measurements.
The MagFlux® Display is unique in its design in which it can be mounted in three different ways: locally on the sensor, remotely on a wall or mounted in a panel door. Furthermore, a single Display can operate up to 4 Flow Converters and Sensors.
MagFlux® Display has a very user friendly menu structure with all instructions in clear text – no symbols or codes are used.
MagFlux® Converters and Displays are supplied with a technically advanced enclosure made of glass reinforced polycarbonate giving maximum protection against harsh industrial environments.
Features of the MagFlux® Converter and Display:
- Supports 240 VAC, 24VAC or 10-30 VDC Supply (max power consumption 10W)
- MagFlux® Converter can be mounted up to 100 meters from the Sensor
- MagFlux® Display can be mounted up to 1,000 meters from the converter
- Up to 4 MagFlux® converters can be connected to 1 MagFlux® Display via the built in MJK Instrument Link
- Enclosures are made from a glass reinforced Polycarbonate material, giving an enclosure rating of IP67
- The flow direction is selectable via the electronics, regardless of installed direction
- Built in data logger with graphical display
- Simple and flat menu structure with easy navigation
- 4-20 mA output for flow in one or both directions
- Counters and pulse output with or without reset
- Detection of empty pipe
- Two dynamic batch counters with password protection
- Self diagnosis with indication and logging of errors
- Communication Options Modules include Modbus and Profibus
The MagFlux® Sensor has been designed for high accuracy, stability and low maintenance. Without moving parts and self cleaning electrodes, there is virtually never any need for maintenance whilst due to the design there is no effect on flow rate or pressure within the pipeline.
Features of the MagFlux® Sensor:
- Large dynamic measuring range with an accuracy of up to 0,2% of the measurement range
- Velocity range from 0.2 – 10 m/s
- Electrical connection enclosure is made from a glass reinforced Polycarbonate material, giving an enclosure rating of IP67 but when combined with an IP Potting kit, IP68 to 10 meters of submersion can be achieved
- Automatic Electrode self Cleaning
MagFlux® Sensor Construction Options:
- Dimensions from 15mm to 1400mm / ½” to 54″ as standard – other dimensions on request
- Flanges available in AS4087 Australian Standard Flanges, DIN and ANSI
- MagFlux® Flow sensor are in carbon or stainless steel with lining in hard rubber or PTFE/PFA
- Electrodes are available in Stainless Steel 316 TI, Hastelloy C, Titanium and Platinium