SuSix® Suspended Solids & Turbidity Transmitter
MJK SuSix® turbidity and suspended solids sensors are designed for measurement by immersing the sensor into open tanks or in-line pipe mounting. The SuSix® transmitter is rugged and designed to handle tough applications. The patented six scratch-proof sapphire optics produce class leading accuracy.
MJK SuSix provides accurate data allowing you to control the amount of active solids in the process tank, thereby obtaining the optimal environment for the biology process.
- Optical windows made of scratch resistant glass
- Mechanical cleaning system
- Acid resistant, polished steel sensor with a chrome dioxide coating
- Six optical windows, with patented measurement system, SuSix measure turbidity in pure water and solids and any thicker liquid, in one sensor
- Measure in accordance with ISO 7027 standards
- SuSix is delivered providing 4-20 mA or MODBUS RS485 output
- Easy installation and full range of fitting available
- SuSix display holds a built-in data logger
- No calibration needed for turbidity, typically only one calibration point needed for active sludge