FROG Level Float Switch
FROG is a standard float switch with a microswitch for either Normally Open (NO) or Normally Closed (NC) signal.
FROG comes in 2 versions with either 10m or 20m fixed-mounted, highly flexible cable. Suspension brackets are included in both versions.
FROG is designed as a high-water alarm in pumping stations, low-water alarms in clean water tanks, as water on floor alarms and as primary controller for pumps and many other applications.
- Option for 10m or 20m cable
- Suspension brackets are included in both versions
- Switch system: Microswitch
- Maximum voltage: Max 250V AC
- Maximum current: 6A Resistive, 3A inductive
- Pressure area: 200kPA
- Cable length: 10m/20m
- Maximum diameter: 99mm
- Length of float element: 140mm
- Float element material: Polypropylene (PP)
- Cable material: PVC
- Enclosure class: IP67
- Max. operating temperature: +55°C
- Buoyancy: 6N
- Certificate: CE