Meter Ultrasonic Level Transmitter
The METER ultrasonic level transmitters are designed for level measurement in many applications including tanks closed or open, the construction materials are suitable for measuring aggressive chemicals.
There a have 4 modes possible for configuration and calibration:
By means of the configuration module VL601 which can be switched on and off on the METER (VL601 module is equipped with large LCD matrix display).
Via MODBUS RTU by PC interface with USB/RS485 and communication software 010F105A. Via HART, by Hand-Held, or by HART modem connected to a PC. Via smartphone Android App (only 4 wires version).
The removable display module allows its use as a fixed display or calibration module. Versions available with 2-wire or 4-wire, 2-wire with communication HART and ATEX certification, 4-wire with communication MODBUS and 2 relays.
- Ultrasonic level transmitter
- Range 0,25 ÷ 6 m / 0,4 ÷ 10 m
- Suitable for liquids and solids
- MODBUS / HART / BLUETOOTH / ATEX
- Power supply 24 Vdc; 12 Vdc
- Output 4 – 20 mA (2 wire version);
- 4 – 20 mA + 2 relays set (4 wire version)
- Remote control via Smartphone
- Housing/sensor material: PC or Al / PP wetted part (only PVDF for ATEX certified vers.)
- Mechanical installation: 2” GAS M (PP flange DN80 opt.)
- Protection degree: IP67/IP68 (Sensor)
- Electrical connection: Internal push connectors
- Working temperature: -30 ÷ +70°C; +80°C non-continuous
- Pressure: from 0,5 to 1,5 bar (absolute)
- Power supply: 12Vdc / 20÷30Vdc (2-wires versions) – 24Vdc (4-wires versions)
- Power consumption: 0,6W (2-wires) – 1,5W (4-wires)
- Analogue output: 4 – 20mA, max 750ohm
- Relays output: (4-wire only) n°2 3A 230Vac (n.o.)
- Digital communication: MODBUS RTU for 4-wire vers. ; (opt.) HART for 2-wire vers.
- Max measure range: max 0.25 – 6m, max 0.40 – 10m. In case of non perfectly reflecting surfaces, the maximum distance value will be reduced
- Blind distance: 0,25m (6m versions) / 0,40m (10m versions)
- Temperature compensation: digital from -30 to 80°C
- Accuracy: ±0,2% (of the measured distance) not better than ±3mm.
- Resolution: 1mm.
- Calibration: 4 buttons or via HART / MODBUS RTU / BLUETOOTH
- Warm-up: 5 minutes typical
- LCD Display: Plug-in display/keyboard 4 buttons matrix LCD
- Ex-proof: ATEX II 1/2G Ex ia/db IIC T4 Ga/Gb ; II 1D Ex ta IIIC T135°C Da Tamb: -20 +60°C