nConnect™ is a simple control device for pump controlling. It controls smaller wastewater pump stations, potable water and raw water pump stations, and suits applications that does not need control based on more advanced functions or remote control.
The device is delivered ready-to-install and includes input and output for level transmitters, power coils for power measurement on connected pumps, operating and alarm signals, serial RS485 for communication on private lines.
nConnect is configured via Connect Link™, connect locally using the USB port or via external communication RS485 to e.g. a Mμ Connect®, this type of connection can also be used to transfer data to a SCADA
The I/O Module is connected using a DIN rail bus. This makes physical mounting very easy.
The wide selection of I/O Modules allows a simple and safe configuration to simple alarms status devices or even multiprocess control PLS devices.
The I/O Module is powered using the DIN-bus rail system, hence no separate power supply is needed.
- Pump control including monitoring via pumpword function
- Input terminals for power coils for meauring power on pumps
- Logical functions
- Connection options to e.g. HMI Display.
- Power supply: 24V AC ±10%
- Power consumption: 6 VA
- Clock: Real-time clock with built-in lithium battery (lifetime approx.10 years@20ºC)
- Memory storage: Flash memeory
- HMI Communication: 1 pcs RS-485 for HMI Display, Optional: WiFi 802.11b/g (2,4 GHz), Max 25Mbps (64/128 bit WEP, WPA, WPA2(AES)*
- Internal communication: Modbus® RTU-mode
- External communication: Modbus® RTU-mode or COMLI®
- USB Interface: 1 pcs. USB 1, 1 Type mini B, female
- Enclosure rating: IP 20
- Cabinet material: PC (polycarbonate)
- Operating conditions: – 20 … + 60 °C
- Weight: 0.35 kg
- CE approvals: EN 61000-6-4:2007, EN 61000-6-2:2005