Mµ Connect is a combined pump controller and Remote Telemetric Unit for smart monitoring and controlling of water pumps.
It includes advanced energy optimization, data collection and communication features that make water management easier than ever.
Designed primarily for pumping stations and small water treatment plants, Mµ Connect controls pumps, measures and record overflows, monitors filters, raw water pumps and booster pumps for water supply and much more. All by use of the standard build-in features.
Mµ Connect has build-in Wi-Fi and can be configured either via the PC program Connect Link or controlled directly from a smartphone using the MJK Connect App.
The I/O Module is connected using a DIN rail bus. This makes physical mounting very easy.
The wide selection of I/O Modules allows a simple and safe configuration to simple alarms status devices or even multiprocess control PLS devices.
The I/O Module is powered using the DIN-bus rail system, hence no separate power supply is needed.
- Intelligent pump monitoring
- Large number of input/out via I/O modules
- Energy optimized pump control
- Built-in pump capacity calulation
- State machine for individual programming
- Filter rinsing
- Works with analog and digital level/pressure transmitters
- Interlock w. stop pumps or start/stop level offset
- Storm flow calculation with time, number and volume
- Logic functions (control word) for individual control, combination of alarms and more
- Power supply: 11-30 V DC / 24 V AC ± 20%
- Power Consumption: 8-40 VA, Depending on construction
- Battery backup: Built-in battery charger includes surveillance of external led accumulator, (2 – 30 Ah)
- Clock: Real time clock incl. built-in lithium battery (exp. lifetime app. 10 years @ 20º)
- Memory: 32MB flash memory, 10×36000 logs depending on chosen protocol
- Communications: 1 stk. build-in GSM/GPRS Modem, (Quad-Band EGSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz), 1 stk. build-in WIFI, 802.11b/g (2,4 GHz), Max 25Mbps (64/128 bit
- WEP, WPA, WPA2(AES)
- Internal Communication: Modbus® RTU-mode
- External Communication: Modbus® RTU-mode or COMLI®
- Interface: 1 pcs. RS485 DIN bus for I/O modules, 1 pcs. RS485 Galvanic separated for instrument net, 1 pcs. RS485 Galvanically separated for Connect net, 1 pcs. USB
- 1,1 Type mini B, female, 1 pcs. MMCX, Female, for antenna
- Enclosure: IP 20
- Cabinet Material: PC (Polycarbonate)
- Operating Conditions: – 20 … 60 °C
- Weight: 0,55 kg
- CE Approval: EN 61000-6-4 2007-02-19, EN 61000-6-2 2005-09-08 according to 89/336/EEC, 2004/108/EC, 1999/EC
Input and Output RTU Unit 3AI/6DI/2DO incl. expansionsmodules max. 32 DI, 32 DO, 16 AI og 16 AO
- Digital input: 6 pcs. 10 – 30 V DC
- Digital output: 2 pcs. Electronic relays (max. 28 V AC / 28 V DC / 300 mA)
- Analogue input: 3 pcs. Galvanically separated, 16 bit resolution, 4-20 mA, accuracy ± 0,25 % of FS
- Analogue output: Only Mμ Connect® I/O module, 4-20 mA, Galvanically separated
- Power supply for I/O: 1 pcs. 15 V DC, 150 mA