Mµ Connect is a combined pump controller and Remote Telemetric Unit for smart monitoring and controlling of water pumps.
It includes advanced energy optimization, data collection and communication features that make water management easier than ever.
Designed primarily for pumping stations and small water treatment plants, Mµ Connect controls pumps, measures and record overflows, monitors filters, raw water pumps and booster pumps for water supply and much more. All by use of the standard build-in features.
Mµ Connect has build-in Wi-Fi and can be configured either via the PC program Connect Link or controlled directly from a smartphone using the MJK Connect App.
The I/O Module is connected using a DIN rail bus. This makes physical mounting very easy.
The wide selection of I/O Modules allows a simple and safe configuration to simple alarms status devices or even multiprocess control PLS devices.
The I/O Module is powered using the DIN-bus rail system, hence no separate power supply is needed.
- Intelligent pump monitoring
- Large number of input/out via I/O modules
- Energy optimized pump control
- Built-in pump capacity calulation
- State machine for individual programming
- Filter rinsing
- Works with analog and digital level/pressure transmitters
- Interlock w. stop pumps or start/stop level offset
- Storm flow calculation with time, number and volume
- Logic functions (control word) for individual control, combination of alarms and more