IFL 700 IQ
Digital sludge level sensor, connectable to the IQ Sensro Net: Unique on the market: Sludge level measurement with maintenance-free cleaning system – the FL 700 IQ with smart signal processing.
Smart signal processing – the sensor has a special pattern detection feature and can therefore distinguish between the sludge level and undesired signals. This always results in reliable measuring results.
The IFL 700 IQ is based on the ultrasonic measuring principle. Here, the sludge level is determined via the runtime of the echo. Contrary to optical sludge level measuring systems, this continuous measuring principle has important advantages. It offers low investment and operating costs, a lower maintenance effort as well as higher data availability.
The IFL 700 IQ has a contact-free cleaning system made of high quality material, like titanium. Based on its technical design, this system is maintenance-free. The sensor is equipped with an automatic detection feature that determines the cleaning interval autonomously.
- Ready to use
- Detailed echo profile presentation on the display
- Maintenance-free cleaning system
- Continuous measuring principle
- Measuring method: Ultrasound echo measurement
- Measuring range and Resolution: 0.4 m – 15 m 0.01 m
- Accuracy: 0.1 m
- Immersion depth: Min. 5 cm; max. 3 m
- Pressure Resistance: 0.3 bar, The sensor with connected SACIQ cable complies with the requirements of article 3(3), 97/23/EU guideline
- Ambient Conditions: Medium: 0 °… +50 °C, Storage and transport: –5° … +50°C
- Electrical connections: 2-wire shield cable with quick fastener to sensor
- Electromagnetic Compatibility: EN 61326, Class B, FCC Class A; Intended for indispensable operation
- Certifications: CE, cETL, ETL
- Equipment safety, Standards: EN 61010-1; UL 61010-1; CAN/CSA C22.2#61010-1
- Mechanical (700): Shaft and baseplate: V4A stainless steel 1.4571, Plug head and transition unit: POM, Ultrasound unit: PVC-C, Protection rating: IP68, Cleaning system: Grade 2 Titanium (shaft), Grivory
- Mechanical (701): Shaft and baseplate: V4A stainless steel 1.4571, Plug head and transition unit: POM, Ultrasound unit: PVC-C, Protection rating: IP68
- Weight (without cable): Approx. 3.6 kg (7 lb)
- Warranty: 2 years for defects in quality