OXIX® Dissolved Oxygen System
The Oxix dissolved oxygen transmitter is a unique system, which uses a technically advanced optical sensor to communicate with a specially developed converter.
Oxix is perfect for measuring dissolved oxygen in wastewater and process fluids. The optical sensor in Oxix has no replaceable membrane, contains no chemicals, electrolytes or similar substances and requires no calibration entailing that Oxix has unique functionalities and benefits compared to alternative products.
If the sensor is connected to a water or compressed air supply, the converter controls automatic cleaning of the sensor’s optical window, making the system practically maintenance-free.
Application sites include: Sewage and wastewater, drinking water, Biologic control, Sludge treatment, Filtering stations and Fishponds and farms
- High performance optical sensor
- No calibration
- No spare parts needed in sensors expected 10 year lifetime
- Air or water jet cleaning vie built-in nozzle
- Measurements not affected by sunlight or dry environment
- Large, easy-to-read display with trend curve capability
- Multiple languages
- Built-in datalogger
- No moving parts, oxygen consumption or risk of poisoning
- Mounting accessories (optional)