pHix® Compact Transmitter
The unique design of pHix Compact eliminates high impedance electrode connections and use of special hardware for mounting, and, with the large surface of the pHix Compact reference junction, the electrode is less sensitive to pollution.
All known issues – such as corrosion, moisture and oxidation due to high impedance – are practically eliminated with this construction.
This is one of the most user friendly pH transmitters on the market. The buffer adjustment of the pHix Compact is very easy to perform, which secures high repeatability.
In addition to measurements in wastewater applications, due to the new rough materials and long-term stability of the sensor and electrode, the pHix® Compact v.3 is now very suitable for pH measurement in waste & drinking water applications, marine applications, process applications, industry applications and aquaculture applications.
- pHix® Compact is completely waterproof, and withstands a static pressure of 5 bar.
- No need for fittings or cables – both electrode connections, transmitter and cable comes as one complete unit.
- Built-in temperature sensor.
- pHix® Compact is made from chemical resistant Ryton® (PPS) and 316 SS.
- pHix® Compact can be loop powered directly from an active 4-20 mA input on e.g. a PLC or indicator.
- Automatic electrode monitoring
- 6 meter cable (19.7 feet)
- Compact design; electrode, fitting and transmitter in one
- Built-in temperature transmitter
- 4-20 mA output
- RS 485 Modbus output
- Unique and simple buffer adjustment
- Constructed in reinforced PPS and/or stainless steel
- Automatic buffer sequence
- Very resistant to clogging
- Suitable for acid/alkalic fluids.
Supply: 2-wire supply, 12 – 30 V DC
Temperature range: – 20 … + 80 °C
Material: Ryton® (PPS)
Enclosure: IP 68
Input, pH and mV: 2 -12 pH / – 1000 … + 1000 mV
Input impedance, pH: > 2 × 1012 Ω
Input impedance, reference: > 2 × 1012 Ω
Temperature compensation: Built-in sensor, – 20 … + 80 °C
Output: 4 – 20 mA for pH (0 to 14pH scale, electrode measurement 2-12pH) / mV / temperature
Accuracy: ± 0,01 pH / 1 mV
Linearity: ± 0,01 pH / 1 mV
Repeatability: ± 1 %
Response time: Approx. 10 sec.
Cable length: 6 meter (19.7 feet)
CE approvals: EN50081-1, EN50082-1