Expert™ Hydrostatic Level transmitter 7060
The MJK Expert™ 7060 hydrostatic level transmitter is ideal for measuring levels in storage tanks, wet wells and pump stations in both water and wastewater plants.
The Expert™ 7060 has a piezoresistive measuring system and built-in breather tube for direct air pressure compensation. The design is very robust and it is a useful all-round transmitter, used in waterworks, sewage treatment plants and industrial applications. The design without sharp edges prevents particles, textiles and paper fromsticking to the housing or the diaphragm.
The output signal is 4-20 mA. Expert™ 7060 has an adjustable zero-point and flexible measuring range.
- Stainless steel diaphragm, polypropylene body
- 2-wire 4 – 20 mA loop powered, 10-30VDC
- Low voltage versions digital RS485 supply voltage 3,6-30VDC
- Very low drift (<0.5%) and high accuracy (±0.25%) year after year
- Field re-programmable for custom ranges and zero offset calibration
- Measuring ranges from 0 – 3 m to 0 – 30 m
- Steel reinforced PUR cable with high tensile strength (1000kg)
- Iron bar reinforced shield body with epoxy potting.