Expert™ Hydrostatic Level transmitter 3400
The MJK Expert™ 3400 hydrostatic level transmitter is accurate and has long term stability. It is very robust and designed for applications in rough environments with aggressive chemicals and fluids.
The Expert™ 3400 with ceramic capacitive measuring system and built-in breather tube for direct air pressure compensation is designed for use in waterworks, sewage treatment plants and industrial applications.
Expert™ 3400 is designed without sharp edges preventing particles from sticking to the house or membrane. The incredibly robust level transmitter is molded in a body of PPS which protects against acids, bases and ferric-chloride.
The analog 4-20 mA output signal can be lead for up to 300meters in the PUR insulated cable, for instance for your RTU.
Using a laptop and free software, you can easily adjust the measuring area to suit your installation perfectly.
Expert™ 3400 is ATEX and UL approved for installation in explosion hazardous areas.
- Ceramic diaphragm, PPS body,
- 2-wire 4 – 20 mA loop powered, 10-30VDC
- Surge resistance
- Accuracy better than ± 0.1 % and stability 0.1 % per year
- Field re-programmable for custom ranges and zero offset calibration
- Steel reinforced PUR cable with high tensile strength (1000kg)
- Measuring ranges from 0 – 0,3 m to 0 – 300 m