The Danfoss VLT® FC51 Micro Drive
The VLT® Micro Drive is a general purpose drive that can control AC motors up to 22 kW. It’s a small drive with maximum strength and reliability.
VLT® Micro Drive is a full member of the VLT® family sharing the overall quality of design, reliability and user friendliness. Due to high quality components and genuine VLT® solutions, VLT® Micro Drive is extremely reliable.
RoHS compliant The VLT® Micro Drive is manufactured with respect for the environment, and it complies with the RoHS Directive
The full range of Danfoss VLT® Drives can be viewed here.
- Minimum commissioning
- Mount – connect – go!
- Copy settings via local control panel
- Intuitive parameter structure
- Complies with VLT® software
- Self-protecting features
- Process PI-controller
- Automatic Motor Tuning
- 150% motor torque up to 1 minute
- Flying start (catch a spinning motor)
- Electronic Thermal Relay (ETR)
- Smart Logic Controller
- Built-in RFI filter
- Energy saving – Less operation cost
- Energy efficiency 98%
- Automatic Energy Optimisation (AEO)
- Earth fault protection
- Over temperature protection
- Short circuit protection
- Optimum heat dissipation
- Unique cooling concept with no forced air flow over electronics
- High quality electronics
- High quality capacitors
- All drives full load tested from factory
- Dust resistant
- RoHS compliant
- Designed for WEEE