Danfoss VLT® Soft Starter MCD 202
Danfoss VLT® MCD500 Soft Starters allow for control ramping of all AC motors. Upgrading from DOL or non-Semiconductor controlled starter to a Compact Soft Starter reduces mechanical stress on the motor as well as electrical cable and networks stress, extending the lifespan of the system whilst saving energy and giving a smoother start to the motor.
Danfoss VLT® MCD202 series Soft Starter has been designed to suit any application requiring smooth starting of a motor and basic motor protection whilst being a low cost solution with a small footprint.
The full range of Danfoss VLT® Soft Starters can be viewed here.
- Soft Start: Current Limit
- Soft Stop: Timed Voltage Ram
- Motor Protection: Thermistor, Motor overload, Phase Imbalance
- System Protection: Phase rotation, Excess start time, Bypass overload & Instantaneous overload
- Metering: optional extra
- Start / Stop control: Via inputs of via optional controller
- Network Communication: Optional
- Bypass: Internally Bypassed