MJK’s Shuttle® measures, displays, transmits and controls the level in a multitude of different applications.
The MJK Shuttle® display is very user friendly with its one-step measurement start-up procedure that is easy to follow and easy to modify set-up of all functions, controls and signal management features. The advanced on-board software ensures accurate and reliable operation even in difficult applications.
The MJK Shuttle® offers a wide variety of sensors ranging from between a 3° to 7° beam angle, with 0.1 to 25 meter measuring range to suit your application.
SHUTTLE® ULTRASONIC TRANSMITTER
- Learning-function allows the Shuttle® Level Transmitter to learn how the tank is arranged with piping, pumps and other items that might disturb the measurement. The system also ignores turbulence and electrical interference, so even a slow moving mixer can pass through the ultrasonic beam without any influence on the measurement
- 2 output relays for level / system alarm or pump control
- 4 – 20 mA output with zero and span adjustment
- Indication of the strength of the echo signal with a bargraph
- Easy to read LCD-display for both setup and indication. Actual level is indicated with both a bargraph and reading of millimetres, centimetres, metres, feet and inches. The digital readout can be chosen as either relative level or absolute level
- 10 – 30 V DC or 230 / 115 V AC supply
SHUTTLE® ULTRASONIC SENSORS
The Shuttle® Ultrasonic sensors is in molded housing and piezo-electrical crystal which emits the ultrasonic pulse and receives the echo signal from the surface to be measured. The sensor comes with a 1″ thread for easy mounting to a standard MJK bracket which ensures correct mounting and optimum signal performance.
Standard Range Narrow Beam Angle Version
- Ultrasonic Sensor Type 200570
- Frequency 30 KHz
- Spread 3°
- Range up to 15 m in fluids and 6 m in solids
- POM membrane and PP house with oil resistant PVC shielded cable
Chemical Resistent Version
- Ultrasonic Sensor Type 200660
- Frequency 50 KHz
- Spread 6°
- Range up to 10 m in fluids and 5 m in solids
- PVDF membrane and PP house with oil resistant PVC shielded cable