TurTLe Hydrostatic Pressure Transmitter
The TurTle is designed for water and waste water level measurement applications with a flexible removable sensing head, the head has a series of dip switches that can change the range of the sensor from 0-10m to 0-5m or 0-3m.
In the event of a failure, changing out a complete sensor is not required just screw in a replacement sensor head in minutes. Turtle’s unique measurement cell can be separated from the rustproof sensor tube. In this way the measurement cell can be replaced without having to replace the entire electrical installation, or in the case of a damaged cable, the measurement cell can be reused in a sensor tube.
TurTle’s range of measurement is adjustable via a DIP switch on the rear of the measurement cell and all with 4-20mA output signal. It is furthermore possible to zero-calibrate the measurement cell by using a DIP switch.
TurTle can deliver cables in three standard lengths, 10m, 15m or 30m.
- TurTle is a hydrostatic pressure transmitter with a ceramic measuring cell.
- Measuring range on the cell can be set as a 0-3m, 0-5m or 0-10m via DIP switch.
- The measuring cell can be replaced without having to replace the entire pressure transmitter.
- The measuring cell can be calibrated to 0-point via DIP switch.
- The polarity of electrical connection can beswitched without causing a failed installation (red / green or green / red)
- 3 cable lengths (10m, 15m, 30m)
- Measuring Range: 0-3m, 0-5m or 0-10m
- Size: L = 235mm, W = 50mm
- Weight: 1300g with 10m cable
- Electric installation: Red = Power supply, Green = Signal, Black = Shield/ground
- Cable length: 10m, 15m or 30m
- Free fall drop: 30cm
- Enclosure class: IP68
- Power Supply: 24V DC (10V DC – 28V DC)
- Max. overpressure: 6 bar
- Accuracy: ±0.25% af FS