RPL81 Non-contact Radar Liquid Level Sensor
Compact unit for level measurement of liquids, RPL81 is unaffected by temperature fluctuations, high pressure and condensation. Thanks to his precise signal focusing it provides a reliable and accurate measurement. RPL81 can be easily configured by: on-board push buttons (IP67 version only), VL611, “display/programming module”, MODBUS RTU s/w 010F105A, BLUETOOTH + SGM Level APP
4-20mA and MODBUS outputs enable the continuous transmission of the measurement to analogical and digital acquisition systems. Two configurable relays can be used as local alarm threshold and pumps drive/control. One relay can be programmed as operating alarm, making RPL81 suitable for unattended applications. Constructed entirely of PP, RPL81 is particularly indicated in presence of corrosive media (acid vapors) and therefore in storage tanks. Typical applications include water lifting and treatment plants as well as sea and rivers level monitoring
- Non-contact liquid level sensor for continuous measurement
- Measure range 20 mt
- Radar pulses 80GHz
- IP67/IP68 (Sensor) – IP68 opt.
- 4 – 20mA output
- 2 configurable relays
- Housing / sensor material: PP
- Mechanical installation: Threaded 2 “G; flange in PP optional
- IP rating: IP67 – IP68 opt.
- Electrical connection: Terminal blocks or waterproof connector IP68 (opt.)
- Working temperature: -30 – +70°C; +80°C non-continuous
- Pressure: from 0,5 to 1,5 bar (absolute)
- Power supply: 24Vdc
- Power consumption: 5W max; 2,5W average
- Analogue output: 4 – 20mA, max 750ohm
- Relays output: n°2 3A 230Vac (n.a.)
- Digital communication: MODBUS RTU
- Max measure range: 0.05 ÷ 20mt, In case of non perfectly reflecting surfaces, the maximum distance value will be reduced
- Blind distance: 0.05m
- Accuracy: ±0,5% (of the measured distance) not better than ±3mm.
- Resolution: 2mm.
- Calibration: vers. IP66 display opt. (PENDING) – 2 buttons – modbus / vers. IP68 display (PENDING) – modbus
- Display: VL611 module (opt.) with 4 keys and LCD (PENDING)