RPL75 Radar Level Transmitter
Compact unit with removable programming display, a module for level measurement (K-band) of liquids. Available in 2-wire version (loop powered) or in 4-wire version, with 2 programmable relays on different intervention thresholds and Modbus RTU serial communication.
Connection to the 2 “G threaded process made of PP (moplen) for compatibility with chemically aggressive environments. The measuring range is between 0.7 and 15 meters (on liquids) and is guaranteed only in the case of conductive liquids. The polycarbonate housing is equipped with a transparent cover for an immediate reading of the values.
- Level measurement without contact for liquids
- Measurement range 15 mt
- Radar pulses K band
- Visualisation and configuration on a
- removable display module
- Output 4 – 20mA; 2 configurable relays
- Frequency range: K band
- Housing / sensor material: PC / PP
- Mechanical installation: Threaded 2 “G; flange in PP optional
- IP rating: IP67
- Electrical connection: Terminals
- Working temperature: -40 ° ÷ + 80 ° C
- Process pressure: max 3 bar
- Supply: 24Vdc
- Consumption: max 2W (4 wires)
- Outputs: 4 – 20mA, 2 relays 3A 230Vac n.a.
- Digital communication: MODBUS RTU (4 wires)
- Maximum measuring range: 15 meters (on conductive liquids)
- Block distance: 0.7 mt
- Accuracy: ± 0.5% not better than ± 2.5mm
- Resolution: 5mm.
- Calibration: through VL601 module; Modbus (4 files)
- Thermal stabilisation: 1 minute typical
- Visualisation: VL601 extractable programming module (opt.) With 4 keys and matrix LCD