Danfoss VLT® electronic drives control speed, torque, acceleration, synchronization, positioning and overall performance of AC motors. Combined with geared motors, variable frequency drives enable unsurpassed efficiency and energy savings.
Danfoss Drives provide highly customised, user friendly, reliable and high motor control.
The full range of Danfoss VLT® Drives can be viewed here.
The Danfoss VLT® Automation Drive
Danfoss VLT® FC300 series Automation Drive is dedicated to industrial automation applications such as industrial machines and production lines.
The VLT® Automation Drive represents a single drive concept that controls the entire range of operations from ordinary to servo like applications on any machine or production line.The modular open-technology platform, on which the VLT® AutomationDrive is built, makes it exceptionally adaptable and programmable.
The VLT® FC300 AutomationDrive series offer an intelligent plug-and-play technology and unmatched reliability making drive operation pure childs play.
Features and Benefits
The VLT® HVAC Drive comes with the following features and benifits specific for water and wastewater applications.
- Enclosures IP20 to IP66
- Up to 160% constant starting torque
- Automatic Motor Adaptation, AMA
- Automatic Energy Optimization
- Energy monitoring
- Quick Menu
- Dedicated HVAC features Auto tuning of the PI controllers
- Free programmable infos, warnings and alerts
- Quick Menu
- End of Pump Curve detects breaks and leakage
- Standard cascade controller
- Motor Alternation
- Initial/Final Ramp
- Safety Option – Safe Stop category 3 installations according to EN 954-1 (Standard)
- Designed to support Synchronizes and positioning options
More information regarding the Danfoss VLT® Automation Drive can be found on the Danfoss Website here.
All manuals and technical information for the Danfoss VLT® Automation Drive can be found here.