Danfoss VLT® electronic drives control speed, torque, acceleration, synchronization, positioning and overall performance of AC motors. Combined with geared motors, variable frequency drives enable unsurpassed efficiency and energy savings.
Danfoss Drives provide highly customised, user friendly, reliable and high motor control.
The full range of Danfoss VLT® Drives can be viewed here.
The Danfoss VLT® HVAC Drive
Danfoss VLT® FC100 series HVAC Drive is dedicated to ventilation, heating, and refrigeration applications.
With a wide range of powerful standard and optional features dedicated to HVAC applications, the VLT® HVAC Drive provides the lowest overall cost of ownership whilst being the perfect match for pumps, fans and compressors in the modern building that are fitted with increasingly sophisticated solutions.
Features and Benefits
The VLT® HVAC Drive comes with the following features and benefits specific for HVAC and water applications.
- Enclosures IP20 to IP66
- Automatic Motor Adaptation, AMA
- Automatic Energy Optimization
- Energy monitoring
- Quick Menu
- Dedicated HVAC features Auto tuning of the PI controllers
- Free programmable infos, warnings and alerts
- Quick Menu
- Automated Resonance Monitoring
- Fan Belt Monitoring
- Fire Override Mode
- Set point in temperature
- Pipe Fill Mode
- End of Pump Curve detects breaks and leakage
- Dry Pump Protection lowers maintenance costs
- Standard cascade controller
- Motor Alternation
- Initial/Final Ramp
- Safety Option (Safe Stop)
More information regarding the Danfoss VLT® HVAC Drive can be found on the Danfoss Website here.
All manuals and technical information for the Danfoss VLT® HVAC Drive can be found here.