Expert™ Hydrostatic Level transmitter 7070D
The Expert™ 7070D hydrostatic digital/analog level transmitter is a variant of the 7070 and a precision transmitter with built-in Modbus protocol for measurement readout and remote calibration during operation.
Expert™ 7070D is especially developed by MJK for low-energy installations and is very easily connected to a Chatter logging device.
One of the great advantages of this quality transmitter is that it works for years without the need for manual service. Furthermore, the power consumption is extremely low and it is constructed in stainless steel AISL316 to make it the perfect data logger for monitoring nature resources and lakes in areas not easily accessed.
Applications for the Expert™ 7070D include: Process ater, Drinking water, Ground water bore holes and Resevoirs.
- Stainless steel diaphragm, steel AISI 316L body
- 2-wire 4 – 20 mA loop powered, 10-30VDC
- Low voltage versions digital RS485 supply voltage 3,6-30VDC
- Very low drift (<0.5%) and high accuracy (±0.25%), year after year
- Field re-programmable for custom ranges and zero offset calibration
- Measuring ranges from 0 – 3 m to 0 – 300 m.
- Built-in Modbus protocol for measurement readout and remote calibration