The Danfoss VLT® OneGearDrive®
The VLT® OneGearDrive® is a highly efficient, permanent magnet, three-phase synchronous motor coupled with an optimized bevel gear box which helps to optimize plant productivity and reduce energy costs.
With only one motor type and three available gear ratios, the motor concept covers all typical versions of conveyor drives commonly used in the food and beverage industry. The reduced range of physical configurations reduces costs and simplifies spare-part storage. Uniform mechanical dimensions reduce engineering and installation time and costs.
The drive comes in two versions: Standard for use in dry and wet production areas and Hygienic for use in wet areas and environments with high cleaning intensity including aseptic and cleanroom production areas.
The full range of Danfoss VLT® Drives can be viewed here.
- High system efficiency including drive
- High-efficiency permanent-magnet three-phase synchronous 10-pole motor with bevel gear drive
- Available hollow shaft diameters: 30, 35, 40 mm and 3 impertial shaft sizes
- Completely smooth enclosure leaves no crevices or dirt traps
- Motor connection with Danfoss CleanConnect® stainless steel circular connector
- Motor and brake connections via terminal box with CageClamp® technology
- Aseptic coating – Resistant to detergents and disinfectants (pH 2..14)
- Gearbox without breather vents and use of food grade lubricants compliant with FDA and NSF requirements
- High degrees of protection: IP67 and IP69K (OGD- H), IP67 (OGD-S)
- Fan-free operation
- Only 3 gearbox ratios in one common design
- Compatible with all Danfoss drives, FC 302 and FCD 302 from 0.75 to 3 kW