The Danfoss VLT® FCD302 Decentral Drive
VLT® Decentral Drive FCD 302 can be mounted close to the motor and offers a high degree of flexibility and functionality in demanding applications.
With the introduction of the new generation VLT® Decentral Drive FCD 302, Danfoss has raised the bar on the design and functionality of decentral drives. In installations where multiple motors are spread around a facility such as
bottling plants, food preparation and packaging plants and airport baggage handling installations, there may be dozens, perhaps hundreds, of drives, working together but spread over a large physical area. In these cases cabling costs alone outweigh the cost of the individual drives and it makes sense to get the control closer to the motors.
The full range of Danfoss VLT® Drives can be viewed here.
- Power cabling costs reduced
- Hygienic design
- High dynamic performance
- Increased up-time
- Integrated 24V supply
- Power looping
- Ethernet switch
- PROFIBUS communication
- Decentral I/O
- Control terminals
- EMC and Network effects
- Supply voltage: 380 – 480 V ±10%
- Supply frequency: 50/60 Hz
- True Power Factor (λ): 0.92 nominal at rated load
- Displacement Power Factor (cos ф): (>0.98)
- Switching on input supply: 2 times/min.
- Output voltage: 0 – 100% of supply
- Output frequency: 0 – 590 Hz, 0 – 300 Hz (Flux mode)
- Switching on output: Unlimited
- Ramp times: 0.01 – 3600 sec.
- Programmable digital inputs: 4 (6)
- Logic: PNP or NPN
- Voltage level: 0 – 24 V DC
- Note: One/two digital inputs can be programmed as digital output
- Number of analogue inputs: 2
- Modes: Voltage or current
- Voltage level: -10 to +10 V (scaleable)
- Current level: 0/4 – 20 mA (scaleable)
- Programmable pulse/encoder inputs: 2
- Voltage level: 0 – 24 V DC (PNP positive logic)
- Programmable digital/pulse outputs: 2
- Voltage level at digital/frequency output: 0 – 24 V
- Programmable analogue outputs: 1
- Current range: 0/4 – 20 mA
- Programmable relay outputs: 2
- Max. load: 600 mA