The Danfoss VLT® FC280 Midi Drive
VLT® Midi Drive is prepared for compatibility with the VLT® 2800. Its exterior dimensions, cable plugs, cable
lengths, and set-up software tools enable easy retrofi t in established plant or machinery concepts. The VLT® Memory Module MCM 102 facilitates helpful implementation of factory settings for OEM and machine builders, fast installation of firmware updates, and easy commissioning or exchange of drives – a first for VLT® drives. Simply use your PC to copy the drive settings from one VLT® Memory Module to another. The VLT® Memory Module facilitates helpful implementation of factory settings, fast installation of firmware updates, and easy transfer of settings.
Easy parameter set-up makes the path to energy savings both short and simple, via an enhanced numeric LCP or graphical control panel that supports seven languages. Targeted ‘Application Selections’ make it easy for users to set up and commission typical applications. Configure and monitor the FC 280 with Danfoss’ own VLT® Motion Control Tool MCT 10 software. This tool provides plant managers with a comprehensive overview over the system at any point in time and a high level of fl exibility in configuration and monitoring. There is even a USB port enabling fast PC connection for commissioning and troubleshooting. Pluggable terminals make this the easiest wiring task imaginable for installation and service – simply plug in and plug out for mains, RS485, I/O, and motor connections.
The full range of Danfoss VLT® Drives can be viewed here.
- Integrated DC choke – Saves installation time and panel space requirements – Improves power supply quality and helps extend DC capacitor lifetime
- Integrated EMC filter – Avoids malfunction and improves reliabilityof surrounding components
- RFI switch – Operates safely on IT mains – Trouble-free operation of insulation monitoring relay
- Pluggable terminals – Fast installation and unit exchange
- USB port – Easy PC connection for troubleshooting or commissioning – No need for adapter or PC-USB driver
- Application set-up wizards – Easy commissioning
- Memory module (option) – Convenient transfer of parameter set-up – Easy firmware updates – Easy and fast commissioning
- Memory module programmer (option) – Convenient transfer files to and from the VLT® Memory Module MCM 102 via PC
- Enhanced numerical LCP (option) – Cost effective user interface
- Adapter for graphical LCP supporting many languages (option) – Easy set-up in one of seven main languages – Fast troubleshooting
- Integrated Safe Torque Off (STO), dual channel – Eliminates external components – Enables reliable functional safety
- Control algorithm runs both induction and PM motors – Freedom to choose the best high-efficiency motor for the task
- Integrated brake chopper for 3-phase drives in power sizes up to 22 kW – No cost for external braking chopper
- Side-by-side or horizontal mounting, without derating – Saves panel space and cost
- Operates at up to 45 °C without derating